METEOROLOGIST JEFF HABY
Message feedback about this website through Facebook at:
1. I just wanted to write you to thank you for all the forecasting material
that you provide at your website. I recently graduated with a degree in
meteorology, and even though I got high grades in my classes, I never really
learned how to forecast. I have learned more about forecasting from your
website than I did in the years I was studying meteorology. Thanks Haby. God
2. I stumbled on your site while searching for sample NWS tests! I've been out of school for five years and
needed some refreshing of concepts from time to time. I love the detail of your site! Thanks for all
the effort you put into your weather site. I'll be sure to continue use it as a reference.
3. I just wanted to say that I found this site just a few days ago and have read through just about
every page here. I wanted to thank you for the work that you have put into this page. It's the
first page I've seen like this, and I think it's great that you took the time to put this
together. There are great in-depth explanations without being too technical and mathematical,
and I've certainly had a lot of things click that I wasn't quite understanding. Sometimes,
I know people think they do something not knowing how many people will actually benefit
from it. I just wanted you to know that this website is great, and if no else has said
it I wanted to be someone who did say that the work you put into your site is appreciated!
4. Great site! I am Brandon an AF weatherman, good stuff on your page! Found everything
I need to forecast at home!
5. Your Weather web site, including your countless Haby Hints,
essays, and definitions of weather terms and atmospheric
processes is incredible! It is easily one of the most
comprehensive if not the BEST one stop location on the
internet to study and sharpen one's weather knowledge
from the basic to the most complex terms/ concepts. I
know that I will be accessing it long after completing
my BMP course work later this Summer. Thanks for your
time and efforts in building it!
6. I am writing to you as a token of thanks for your website. I have just ran into it by accident today
and was shocked and amazed at the tons of information and advice the site contains. It is refreshing to
discover that there is at least someone who is very interested enough in the weather to come up with
such an expansive website dedicated to meteorology and weather forecasting. As an enthusiast and an
aspiring meteorologist myself (I am currently in school pursuing my degree in meteorology at OU) I find
all the information very helpful in my day-to-day studies of weather. Keep up the good work on the site.
7. Your site is a Godsend for me and I am sure many others out there as well.