10. Always.. I mean always look between the lines on all documentation that you sign or else you shall pay dearly!!
9. Always make sure to check outside before talking about the current conditions on air.
8. If your system goes out suddenly, scream loudly and claim you want a raise or it's over!
7. Whenever you "bust" a forecast say it's the National Weather Service's fault.
6. Always be nice to the news anchors except when they tease you with "nonsense" remarks.
5. Always remember that nobody cares about your graphics, its only about YOU!!
4. Always bring in a gimmick to draw in your audience like "stormy the wonder dog"
3. Always remember to be good to yourself, which translates to 5-hour lunchbreaks.
2. Always arrive late to all your meetings and blame your tardiness on the weather.
1. Make sure that "stormy the wonder dog" bites your anchor for talking about your blown forecast.