|THE TOP 21 THINGS
FORECASTERS THINK WHILE AT WORK
21. My toys! My toys! I can't do this job without my toys!
20. I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.
19. I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.
18. You sound reasonable......time to up my medication.
17. I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me.
16. It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of bad Karma to burn off.
15. I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.
14. What am I? Flypaper for freaks!?
13. I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.
12. Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
11. I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.
10. I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.
9. Some day, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.
8. The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.
7. I'm already visualising the duct tape over your mouth.
6. Ahhh, I see the f--k-up fairy has visited us again.
5. I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.
4. It sounds like English, but I can't understand a word you're saying.
3. How about "never"? Is "never" good for you?
2. I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don't give a f--k.
1. I can see your point, but I still think you're full of s--t